Ensure hassle-free Orlando airport pickup with this private transfer service to Kissimmee. Meet your driver at Orlando International Airport (MCO) and relax on the journey to your hotel or private residence.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Private group
Select participants and date
For pickup from the airport terminal: You will receive a text with the instructions about where to meet your driver. Your driver will communicate with you via phone/WhatsApp to set up meeting point. You will also receive a push notification with the meeting point. Your driver will wait at the meeting point and will track your flight to find out your arrival terminal. They will wait for you at the exit of the terminal. For curbside pickup (without meet-and-greet): You will receive a text with the instructions to meet your driver. After your flight’s arrival, your driver will contact you via WhatsApp, phone call, or text message, to arrange the meeting point. Once you are ready, your driver will meet you at the meeting point in less than 5 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- Transfer service must be booked at least 4 hours prior to arrival time
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 small carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs, or bikes) may have certain restrictions; please inquire with the activity provider prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable For larger groups with larger items, multiple vehicles may be more needed
- Changes can only be made to the drop-off location up to 24 hours prior to your pickup time and can only be changed to another address within the same area as the original drop-off point
- Please make sure to include a mobile phone number at checkout (not landline)