Glide across the Florida Everglades on a 1.5-hour airboat photo safari. Go deep into the headwaters of Shingle Creek in Central Florida, and encounter a vast and diverse array of wildlife, including possible sightings of the American Alligator.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at 2830 Neptune Road, Kissimmee, Florida 34744. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The boarding ramp is wheelchair accessible
- Attire should be casual and applicable to the weather conditions
- Sunblock is recommended in the summer months
- Please remember to bring your camera for the photo opportunities
- Please bring a wind-breaker or light jacket as the temperature on the water is cooler
- Insect repellent is not necessary