You will be over the moon on this awesome discovery of the science and history of the Space Program. Get the most out of this experience with a guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is offered from most hotel resorts in Orlando and Lake Buena Vista, including Walt Disney World Resorts, hotels along International Drive, hotels in the Universal Studios Resort area, and hotels along Kissimmee Highway 192 between SR429 and SR535.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Visiting the Apollo and/or the Saturn V Center is not guaranteed
- The Kennedy Space Center and Cape Canaveral are working space launch facilities. As such tours may be altered or closed due to operational requirements.
- NASA reserves the right to cancel or alter tour locations and/or security requirements without notice
- If your scheduled tour date becomes a rocket launch date please contact us because your tour may need to be rescheduled
- You can bring backpacks and soft-sided coolers into the complex
- All food and drink must be packed in a soft-sided cooler
- Glass bottles, glass containers, or alcohol are not permitted and beer is for sale at select locations
- Please note that all bags are subject to being searched for security