Learn the history of both the Auschwitz and Birkenau camps from a live guide with this entry ticket. Walk the grounds and visit sites that played a significant role in the Nazi Holocaust.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Polish, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Memorial and Museum Auschwitz I - in front of the restaurant next to the main entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Given time is approximate and may change up to 2 hours
- Participants need to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking (the Museum's requirement)
- Names need to be identical to the names on IDs/passports (entrance might be refused if the names do not match)
- Maximum entrance luggage/bag/purse/backpack size is 30x20x10cm
- From March 2020, new guidelines at Auschwitz-Birkenau mean booking well in advance is the only way to ensure you are able to visit it. It is generally possible to change your ticket's date and time after purchase if necessary. Be sure to contact the local partner with any questions you may have about your booking time and date
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service