Explore the Greek, Roman, and Byzantine history of Otranto on a 2-hour walking tour, and see the major attractions of the “Gateway to the East.” Marvel at the Norman cathedral with its mosaic floor, see the bones of the Martyrs of Otranto, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Via San Francesco di Paola 10, OtrantoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Transfer from/to Bari or Brindisi Airport or Port available on request
- All excursions are non-refundable within 48 hours of the scheduled date