Take a day trip from Oxford and see the breathtaking scenery, quaint stone villages, and market towns of the North Cotswolds. Visit picturesque Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of William Shakespeare.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Tour departs from coach bays next to Taylor Institution Library in St Giles. Please look for a dark blue minibus with "Explore Oxford and the Cotswolds" written on the side. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tour takes place in any weather (besides heavy snow)