Go on a half-day tour and see the highlights of the North Cotswolds. Drive through quiet country lanes and over rolling hills, visit sleepy stone villages, and old market towns. Enjoy meeting the locals and browsing in the quirky shops and cafes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
The tour departs from the coach bays next to Taylorian Institution Library in St Giles. Please look for a dark blue minibus with 'Explore Oxford and the Cotswolds' written on the sides.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Note that this tour will take place in all weathers except heavy snow
- Gratuities are not included