Book a cycle tour and escape Oxford city to enjoy a mostly traffic-free and leisurely route along the Thames river path. Tour Oxford University to see inside one of its colleges.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside currently empty shop., 15 Broad street. This is next to the Oxfam shop, 17 Broad street, OX1 3AS.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your guide will wear a mask to meet you and set up the bikes. After this they will not wear a mask, but will remain socially distanced. There is no requirement for participants to wear a mask during this tour
- Please state when booking if you are not familiar with riding a bike e.g. you have not ridden a bike in a few years
- There is an extra charge for infants unless you bring your own bicycle with a child seat
- Please advise when booking if you require the parent bike with a child seat tandem bike (there is only 1 available)
- The bikes should fit those between 1.3 and 6.3 meters (4 foot 2 inches and 6 foot 3 inches)
- Please note that there is a limited number of bikes for those between 1.3 and 1.5 meters (4 foot 2 inches and 5 foot 1 inch)
- Tandem bikes can be rented if the supplier is advised in advance
- If you begin your tour at 10:00 AM you will be finished by approximately 2:00 PM
- If you begin your tour at 12:30 AM you will be finished by approximately 5:30 PM