Join this tour to dive into questions about the lasting impact of disease and how imperialism, conflict, and inequality shaped the development of modern medicine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Look for a guide holding a tote bag with the activity provider's logo on it. They will be under the "Bridge of Sighs," a visually intriguing landmark of Oxford's streets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour includes some street crossings and sections with cobblestones
- The tour covers about 2 km and lasts 1.5 h
- On weekends, central streets may be quite busy
- You can cancel your ticket free of charge up to 24h before the tour. You can change your ticket for a different date free of charge up to 24h before the tour, and at the discretion of the organisers if cancelled at the last minute.