Follow your local Navajo guide on a walking tour of the remarkable Lower Antelope Canyon. Explore the canyon's incredible. colorful, and naturally-made rock formations, learning about its history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Ken's Tours location. You must arrive 30 minutes before your tour time to reserve your spot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Closed-toe shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- This tour requires about 1.1 miles of walking
- You will descend 5 flights of stairs (35 meters) then gradually ascend up 8 separate staircases
- For Antelope Canyon Tour: Pets and Service Animals are not allowed on the tour