Discover the Upper Antelope Canyon with a combo entry ticket and guided walking tour. Take advantage of pre-booking your reservation to this sought-after location with limitless photo opportunities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Plastic bags
- Flash photography
- Unaccompanied minors
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Bear in mind that the tour times are based on local Arizona times
- Additional entry fees may be required on-site, depending on the slot canyon option that you book. Please check the option details for additional fees.
- The time on your voucher is your mandatory check-in time with the tour started 30 minutes later.
- Any decision to close Antelope Canyon due to weather comes from the Antelope Canyon operators and/or Navajo Parks and Recreation National Park Express has no control over these closures.