Take a guided tour of the Palácio da Bolsa, a neoclassical style building located in the heart of Porto and considered one of Portugal's most important historic monuments.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The guided tour language is marked according to the order of arrival and, depending on the language of your preference, you might have to wait in order for a group to be complete
- The guided tour lasts approximately 30 minutes and is available in Portuguese, Spanish, French, and English
- Please note that the only way to visit Palácio da Bolsa is through a guided tour; it is not possible to explore the building on your own
- Palácio da Bolsa will be closed on December 25 and January 1. On December 24 and 31, the palace will be open until 1:00 PM