5. Paris: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and River Cruise with Eiffel Tower
Explore Paris with a 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on-hop-off bus pass with ten stops. Travel to the second floor of the iconic Eiffel tower on a guided tour. Admire city sights like Notre-Dame from the water on a Seine River cruise.
Start the tour by meeting your guide at the Eiffel Tower. You will be accompanied to the second floor by your guide to marvel at the spectacular views over Paris. You can also visit the summit if you booked the option. Discover Paris with a sense of freedom that group tours don’t provide.
Discover Paris on a 1 or 2-day pass on an open-top hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus tour for panoramic views of sights throughout this sensational city. Hop off at strategic stops to visit iconic monuments such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum. With the onboard audio guide, available in 8 languages, you’ll enjoy commentary about the city’s landmarks, from Napoleon’s Arc de Triomphe at the end of the Champs-Elysées, to the magnificent Opera Garnier.
Also included in this package is a 1-hour cruise on the Seine River, which you can take at any time during your stay. Admire the UNESCO-listed buildings lining the riverbanks, including the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Notre-Dame de Paris, and the Conciergerie. Pass by charming houseboats and floating restaurants along the way. Back on land, you can continue sightseeing on the hop-on-hop-off bus tour. A full loop takes around 2.5 hours (without getting off), or you can hop off at any of these 10 stops:
• Eiffel Tower, Quai Branly (facing Pont d’Iéna)
• Champ de Mars, Avenue Joseph Bouvard
• Opéra Garnier, 15 Rue Scribe
• Louvre-Pyramide, Big Bus Information Center, 11 Avenue de l’Opéra
• Louvre-Pont des Arts (near Pont des Arts)
• Notre-Dame, Quai de Montebello (opposite Notre-Dame)
• Musée d'Orsay (opposite the Orsay Museum)
• Champs-Elysées, 156 Avenue des Champs-Elysées
• Grand Palais, Avenue Winston Churchill
• Trocadéro, Avenue Paul Doumer