Visit Champagne on a guided day trip from Paris. Learn about the growing, harvesting, and bottling of champagne at the House of Moët and Chandon or Nicolas Feuillate. Enjoy champagne tastings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside of 1 Place Saint-Michel before your tour starts, at a café called Le Départ Saint-Michel with a red front is located at that addressOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour departs all year round, everyday at 7:30 AM
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Choose between 1 or 2 glasses of champagne at Moët & Chandon
- In the event of Moët and Chandon being unavailable, tours will go to Nicolas Feuillatte