Ascend to the summit of the Eiffel Tower to take in 360-degree views over Paris. Learn about the tower's history from your guide as you walk up the 704 steps to the 2nd floor observation deck.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration options: 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All guests must go through security controls which can take up to 20-30 minutes at times.
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
- The guided part of this tour ends on the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Due to weather conditions, the Eiffel Tower is subject to closure.
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located on the steps at the end of the Pont d’Iena (Iena Bridge) closest to the Eiffel Tower. Go to the end of the bridge, facing the Eiffel Tower from the Seine river. On the right side, there is a carousel and stone steps leading down to the river. Your guide will be waiting for you on the steps, holding a flag and a blue sign with the City Wonders logo for easy identification.Open in Google Maps ⟶