Discover the delights of Champagne from Paris. Visit 2 champagne houses with their cellars. Learn interesting facts and hear about the history. Enjoy a 3-course lunch at an authentic local restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The activity provider will inform you about the exact pickup time one day before the travel.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Know before you go
- The tour of the larger champagne house is subject to availability and may
- include any of the following: Moet & Chandon, Mercier, Nicolas Feuillatte, Veuve Clicquot,
- Taittinger, Canard Duchene or other famous champagne houses
- The duration of the transfers and trip is approximate and will depend on the
- schedule for the day, the time of day, and traffic conditions
- Lunch is included in the price of the trip. Note: beverages such as soft
- drinks, alcohol, and still or sparkling bottled water, etc. are not included
- The cellars are often cold and damp, so a jacket or second layer is
- Depending on the timings of each of the two tours, the schedule may occur
- in a different order than above.
- We do our best to fit all activities in one day; however, there may be
- instances occasionally where a visit to the vines may not be possible
- (weather, schedule, etc.).
- Persons under 18 years of age may be offered non-alcoholic grape juice