Discover the lovely village of Giverny on this outing from Paris. Explore Monet's world with a ticket ticket to Monet's House and dive into the artists life with the included audio guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Kannada, Portuguese, Russian
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Hotel Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel. The hotel is on the corner of Rue Jean Rey and Avenue de Suffren.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The visit to Monet's House and Gardens is with an audio guide
- Optional self-guided visit of the Museum of Impressionism
- Lunch at Les Nymphéas Restaurant (located in front of the entry of Monet's House) between 12 PM-2 PM
- Meet at the coach parking lot at 5 PM to return to Paris
- Henri-Edmond Cross (painting happiness)