Discover the Musée du Quai Branly - Jacques Chirac, one of the most important museums in Paris. Its extensive collection features exhibits of around 3,500 items from civilizations in Africa, Asia, Oceania and the Americas.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Musée du Quai Branly - Jacques Chirac, 37 Quai Branly, 75007 ParisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the entrance to the permanent collection is free for EU citizen under 26 years old and for anyone under 18 years old. Entrance is also free for teachers with "Pass Education", any member of a "Société Savante" and for anyone with a "Museum Pass"
- A security check is required to enter the museum
- Admission is free on the first Sunday of every month
- Opening hours:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM
- Thursday from 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM
- Closed on Mondays
- Special opening on Mondays during the short school holidays from 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM