Walk in the footsteps of the musical greats who lived, studied, and performed in Paris. With your guide you’ll visit sites that were the haunts of Mozart and Stravinsky, and Edith Piaf, Maurice Chevalier, George Gershwin, and Cole Porter as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The Relais Odeon Café, 132 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 (Metro station Odeon, line 4)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tours cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will not be refunded.