Hop-on Hop-off and explore Paris by day at your own pace and enjoy the City of Light brilliantly illuminated at night from the open-top-deck of our buses.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- French, English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Children up to 3 travel for free and should sit on their parents’ lap. Child rates apply for children 4-12 years old
- Day bus service hours are 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM. The frequency at the stops is 25 minutes. The entire route lasts approximately 2 hours
- The night tour departs from stop 1 located at 13, rue Auber 75009 Paris. The departure time is indicated on your voucher. Passengers are requested to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the departure
- All buses are wheelchair accessible