Skip the ticket lines at the Eiffel Tower with your direct access ticket and save precious time during your vacation in Paris. Your local host will provide useful information about the monument and then you can explore more on your own.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 5 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide, 15 minutes before the tour, at 19 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Please note that you cannot collect your Eiffel Tower ticket in advance
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Please be aware that, although you will skip the long ticket lines to enter the Eiffel Tower, there may still be delays at the security and bag check, and for the elevator
- Knives, sharp objects, and glass bottles are not permitted inside the Eiffel Tower
- The guide will only accompany you until the 2nd floor, so the guided duration is shorter than 2 hours. Please note that you won't be able to access the summit with your second floor ticket
- Strollers, backpacks and suitcases (cabin luggage size) are allowed inside the Eiffel Tower