See the best sites of Paris on an express tour, on board a panoramic double decker bus. Listen to expert commentary as you admire the highlights of Paris. Enhance your experience by discovering Paris in a new and exciting way - on your own Histopad.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Czech, Portuguese
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Place de Sydney, 75015 Paris, at the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey. Public transport: Metro N° 6 - Bir-Hakeim ; RER C - Champ de Mars_Tour Eiffel ; Bus 82 - Champ de Mars.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Should the Eiffel Tower be unavailable (for reasons outside of the supplier's control) the tour will visit the Montparnasse Tower instead.
- Starting April 1, 2020 there will be a new immersive and exclusive city tour with an interactive tablet (€30 refundable deposit required).