Cruise through the heart of Paris on board a unique boat. Sip on wine as you admire views of the Eiffel Tower, sail past the Ile de la Cité island, and glide under Pont Alexandre III bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
The boat is right next to the "Aqua" Restaurant, at a floating pontoon.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Luggage or large bags
- Feeding animals
Know before you go
- You can bring food and drink on the boat
- There are no toilets on the boat
- The departure point for the tour is outside Paris in the city of Suresnes. On the return trip, you can choose to be dropped off at the activity provider's pontoon in the Issy Les Moulineaux commune of Paris
- Note that this experience is heavily weather-dependent