Explore Paris at your own pace with a 24 or 48 hour ticket. Listen to engaging commentary as you marvel at iconic sights like the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean
Select participants and date
Take the bus from the stop at the Tour Eiffel Quai Branly, facing Pont d’Iéna, or from any of the stops on the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You can begin your Hop-on Hop-off tour from any of the stops listed above
- Small dogs are allowed but need to remain on the bottom level of the bus
- All buses have a ramp for wheelchair access
- The Classic Route lasts 2 hours and 15 minutes and operates daily every 15-20 minutes, 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- English-speaking guide on 30% of the red route tours
- Please be advised that to board the river cruise you need to present a valid COVID CERTIFICATE to board the cruises. By COVID CERTIFICATE can be either a full vaccination (2 doses +14d), a proof of a PCR / antigenic negative test no longer than 48h or proof of positive result PCR / antigenic showing recovery from Covid-19, this can be provided on paper of digital. In addition to that the crew at the pier may ask for the passenger ID to match it with the Certificate.
- Please note that due to Covid, the blue line is not running.