Hop-on Hop-off and explore Paris by day at your own pace and enjoy the City of Light brilliantly illuminated at night from the open-top-deck of our buses.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- French, English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Children up to 3 travel for free and should sit on their parents’ lap. Child rates apply for children 4-12 years old
- Bus service hours are subject to change, please kindly check latest updates on the Tootbus website or real time bus tracking on the Tootbus app. Approximate service hours are as follows:
- 1st November to 31st March: First departure 930 AM | Last departure: 430 PM
- 1st April to 31st October: First departure 930 AM | Last departure 630 PM
- The bus frequency is 15-20 minutes. The entire route lasts 2 hours
- The night tour departs from Place du Carrousel du Louvre, 75001, Paris. The departure time is indicated on your e-ticket
- All buses are wheelchair accessible