Appreciate the beauty of Paris at dusk when its main monuments are illuminated, honoring the city's nickname "City of Lights." Complete your experience with a boat trip on the Seine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Once the night walking tour of Paris is over, if you have booked the modality with a cruise ship ride, the guide will give you the tickets for the night cruise at 10:00 p.m. These tickets can be used that same day, if there is availability, or during the following two years.
- - The cruise ship ride is subject to availability to be able to do it after the tour. If it cannot be done, you will have the option to enjoy it at any other time and day.
- - Does the Seine cruise ship have a covered option? Yes, it has a covered and uncovered option.
- Please note that this is a walking tour so comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The tour does not include entrance to monuments