Visit the oldest part of Paris on a guided walk and get an idea of what the city looked like during the Middle Ages. In this center of university life you’ll feel the youthful energy that flows through the Latin Quarter's ancient streets and monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Serbo-Croatian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the Metro Cluny La Sorbonne, in front of McDonald's. Your guide will be carrying a red canvas tote bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine
- You may want to pack a snack and drink as there is no food or drink included on this tour