Capture the best photos on a walking tour of Paris and see the Luxembourg Gardens, Notre Dame, and more. Hear stories about the sights all around you as your guide helps you find the best photo spots.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
The meeting point is inside the Jardin de Luxembourg, directly in front of the Sénat building, under the big clock. We meet on the side of the building facing the garden and the fountain, not the street. Your guide will be holding an orange sign with “ExperienceFirst” written on it. For easier navigation, you can paste these coordinates into Google Maps: 48.847830 2.337318Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This activity will take place rain or shine
- This tour involves approximately 2.5 miles of walking