Enjoy a unique lunch experience above the Paris rooftops in the heart of France’s most famous landmark, the Eiffel Tower. Sample French cuisine by Parisian Chef Thierry Marx.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Host or greeter
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
There are two entrances in the gardens to reach the Eiffel Tower’s esplanade: the entrance 1 (South) and the entrance 2 (East). You will pass through the first security checks at these entrances. Skip the line of this security check; there is a sign with the Madame Brasserie logo where you have direct access to the restaurant. The elevator ticket to the first level of the Eiffel Tower is included in the price of your meal. Collect the ticket at the reception of Madame Brasserie - between the North and East pillars, close the ATM machine. Before you enter the elevator, you will pass a second security check point. You must take the elevator to access to the restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Glass objects
- Explosive substances
Know before you go
- The entire monument is a non-smoking zone