Escape for a day in one of Paris’ underrated gems: the Jardin d’Acclimatation. Explore the one and only amusement park within the Capital where you can enjoy 42 rides surrounded by 18 hectares of greenery with over 450 animals.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Go to the "Les Sablons" station (subway line 1) and take exit 2. Then, walk down Rue d’Orléans. The entrance to the Jardin d’Acclimatation is 160 yards (150 meters) away.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The entrance to the Jardin d’Acclimatation is free for children under 80-centimeters and they can only access the small Carrousel, which is therefore free for the child and the person accompanying them
- For security reasons, access to certain attractions is subject to minimum and/or maximum size restrictions
- For reasons of maintenance or weather conditions, certain attractions may not be in service the day of your visit