See Paris from a different perspective on this private or shared guided boat trip on the Seine River. Fall in love with Paris as you see the sights and lights of the city from aboard a small boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- French, Polish, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
The cruise starts at Port Javel Haut (Paris 15). The boat will be visible after you approach the river bank.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Food and drinks
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Explosive substances
Know before you go
- With the shared cruise option, there are no refunds or rescheduling options for latecomers
- With the private option, passengers will be waited for up to 60 minutes.