Enjoy a guided river cruise past the French capital's most spectacular landmarks. Escape the busy streets and learn about the city from your local guide as you sail down the Seine, past Paris's iconic sights such as The Louvre and Eiffel Tower.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
- Audio guide included
- French, English, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Head straight to the embarkation dock near the Eiffel Tower. Look for the Vedettes de Paris dock and boat. Pedestrian access by Pont d’Iéna or by Bir-Hakeim bridge. The "Parisian Picnic" option is to be taken before the cruise, at the kiosk, on the docks.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Cruise runs every 45 minutes during low season (October to March)
- Cruise runs every 30 minutes during high season (April to September)
- Boarding takes place 15 minutes before departure
- If you want to change the date of your cruise, you can come in a range of 7 days around your booking date and the crew will accept your voucher
- Drinks and snacks are available to purchase on board