Blissfully cruise through the scenic parks and sidewalks of Paris on a 2-hour Segway tour. See all of Paris' most famous sights, including the Eiffel Tower, Napoleon's Tomb, Pont Alexandre III and more, all from atop a self-balancing Segway!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
Meet at the Segways tours office at 24, Rue Edgar Faure, 75015 Paris. The nearest Métro station is Dupleix (Line 6)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- All tour participants must be at least 12 years of age. Minors (less than 18 years old) must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants must weigh at least 100 pounds (45.5 kilograms) and not exceed 260 pounds (118 kilograms)
- Due to the risk to both mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on Segway tours
- Insurance requires that the operator maintains a credit card on file (1 per party) on the day of the reservation. Please bring your MasterCard, Visa, or AMEX with you. Your card will not be charged unless there is damage caused to the Segway. Your card information will be deleted immediately upon completion of a damage-free tour
- Tours operate rain or shine. Rain ponchos are available for EUR 1
- The local operator will make every effort to minimize disruptions to the tour caused by 3rd-party employees. They are not responsible for any loss associated with events out of their immediate control