Discover 3 of the most famous Italian food products on this half-day tour from Parma. Taste Parmigiano-Reggiano, traditional balsamic vinegar, and Parma ham, and enjoy a traditional trattoria meal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
• Meet just outside Parcheggio Toschi. There is parking available. • If you take the train to Parma, take the main exit from the station to Viale Paolo Borsellino and walk for about 10 - 12 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- The local partner will send you all the relevant details the day before your tour
- There is parking available at the meeting point