Discover how farmers, ranchers, and artisans make Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, Prosciutto ham, and Balsamic vinegar in Italy. Taste the world-famous cheese, ham, and vinegar with some local food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet directly in front of the NH Parma hotel and look for a black van.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please communicate any dietary restrictions in advance