Take a private tour through Paso Robles wine country and enjoy wine tastings at two local vineyards. Ride in a sidecar and learn about the region and local wine from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Guests will meet their assigned guides in the designated guest parking lot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- - Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes before your tour so our reservations can stay on schedule.
- - Please remember to tip your driver(s) generously as they strive to provide an exceptional experience for all of our guests.
- **If Preparing For a Less Than Sunny Sidecar Adventure**:
- - Please dress appropriately (jacket/umbrella recommended).
- - Plan ahead and factor in weather conditions (leave earlier to ensure you and your party arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled time so that your tour can proceed as scheduled).
- - If you would like to reschedule, it must be done at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled time. Anything less than a 24 hour notice will result in a $50 rescheduling fee.
- - We reserve the right to reschedule any tour for any reason and will try to give as much advance notice as possible through phone, email, or text, so it is important that all customers be aware of any notifications regarding their reservations.