Experience the grim side of Philadelphia's colonial history. Hear dark tales of death and disease, risque romps, and sadistic torture. Visit the Liberty Bell, as well as prison, execution, and mass grave sites on this 2 hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Independence Visitor Center at 6th and Market Street Philadelphia just outside the front doors.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please arrive 15 minutes ahead for check-in
- The 8 PM tour is more suitable for an adult audience