Journey through America's past aboard an open-top double-decker bus in historic Philadelphia, passing along almost 30 sites such as Independence Hall and Ben Franklin's Grave. Hop on and off at any of 27 stops around Philadelphia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Chinese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your tour departs from the southwest corner of 6th and Market Streets. Look for the Big Bus staff and kiosk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the double-decker buses are subject to availability. They may be substituted by trolleys, depending on passenger numbers