Experience the variety and history of Philadelphia’s epic foodie offerings, from must-eat classics to trendy favorites. Get your fill of delicious bites on a walking tour with a local guide by your side.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your tour will meet outside the Masonic Temple, in front of the main entrance; 1 North Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107. If you are driving to the tour, please allow extra time to find parking. If you are driving and parking, we recommend parking in a lot, rather than street parking (most street parking has a 2-hour limit).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- As of January 3, 2022, the City of Philadelphia has mandated proof of vaccination for all indoor dining. While proof of vaccination is not required to attend this tour, we ask that all guests WITHOUT this documentation please contact us at least 48 hours in advance (or as soon as you book the tour) and inform your guide upon check-in.
- As of 6/14/21, while outside on our tours, masks will be optional. When inside a building or while visiting a business, masks will be mandatory. Please bring a mask with you for your tour.