Visit the iconic landmarks of Philadelphia with this self-guided tour. Walk in the footsteps of Revolutionary War heroes, relive the fight for American Independence, and see the famous Liberty Bell.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
This is a self-guided experience and not an entrance ticket. It begins at Philadelphia City Hall, 1400 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA. Be sure to check your email before you begin to download the Action Tour Guide app, enter your unique password, and access your tour. These steps require good data/wifi. From there, simply follow the audio instructions and the route. Have questions? Visit Action Tour Guide’s Help page: https://actiontourguide.com/faq/Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Downloaded app
- Power bank
Know before you go
- This tour is a self-guided mobile app with a map, audio stories, and a guide.
- Buy one tour per couple. Use a phone speaker or share the headsets.
- The app offers a full itinerary, tips, professional audio stories, scripts, images, videos, deep dives, hidden gems, hikes, and offline directions.
- Flexible Schedule: Use it on any day and at any time- over multiple days.
- Use it on your next trip here. This tour never expires.
- Go at your own pace.
- It auto starts based on you reaching the starting point GPS.
- All stories play based on your GPS location. Requires no buttons to press.
- Get HELP by calling, chatting, or emailing - all day long.