Find out what's lurking in the shadows of Philadelphia on this history-packed haunted walking tour by US Ghost Adventures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
All tours meet in front of the “Tomb of the Unknown Soldier” monument located on Washington Square at 217 W Washington Square. The monument is just to the west of the square’s center and features a statue of George Washington in front of a concrete wall inscribed with writing. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the tour's start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- ID card, copy accepted
- Alcohol and drugs
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Tours run rain or shine. Please dress appropriately for the evening's weather
- This is a family-friendly tour, suitable for all ages
- As part of COVID-19 guidelines, please maintain 6 feet/2 meters of distance between your tour guide and other parties in the group as best you can