Take a hot air balloon ride over Phoenix, Arizona. See views of nature and Phoenix from 3000 feet in the air.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up directly from your accommodation. The activity provider will contact you the day before the tour to confirm the exact pickup time.
Select participants and date
When entering the Deer Valley Airport at 7th Ave. and Deer Valley Rd., turn left at the T in the road. Follow the 3 blue signs marked “Balloon Ride Parking” down towards the Civil Air Patrol Building. Turn right at the CAP building and park at the end of the lot in the spots marked “Balloon Ride Parking”.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Afternoon balloon rides seasonally from November - March