Float down the Lower Salt River on a guided rafting trip as you discover a scenic and relaxing desert oasis just outside Phoenix. Swim and water fight or just relax on the river soaking up the scenery on this family-friendly activity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Canal/Hawes Trailhead Park and Ride. Look for the REI van towards the north end of the lot. There are two entrances to the parking lot, one at the light on N. Power Rd and E Preston St. and one 0.1miles north on Power Rd.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- ID card, copy accepted
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- You can expect to be with another group on your rafting tour unless you have booked a private tour
- Advance reservations are required and can only be confirmed with receipt of guest contact information and a valid credit card; final payment is due in advance of the tour
- Due to crowds at local waterways, the tour may take place in several local lakes or rivers. Please see email confirmation for meeting location or get in touch.
- There is no charge for cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure time; cancellations made less than 48 hours from departure time will be charged in full