The beautiful Renaissance town of Pienza, set among the hills of Tuscany and Val d'Orcia, was declared a world heritage site, as the first example of the ideal Renaissance city.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Go straight to the Fast Pass ticket desk at the Palazzo Piccolomini and exchange your voucher for the official ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Last entry to the site is 30 minutes before closing