Prague's Jewish Quarter is one of the most important Jewish areas in the world. Visit the historic area and listen to a short introduction (in English) from the guide before you explore on your own.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- English, German, French, Czech, Spanish, Russian, Italian
Select participants and date
Please pick up your tickets and meet your guide at the Get Prague Guide office at Maiselova 5, Prague 1. Look for the blue and white umbrella logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The whole complex is closed every Saturday and on Jewish holidays.
- The 20 minutes introduction is guaranteed in English, other languages are available according to the skills of the guide (the choice of your language is only informative, we can only guarantee the introduction in English)