Discover Miracle Square and visit the interior of the Cathedral that dominates the square. Enjoy a wine tasting experience with a local expert. Take the opportunity to skip the line and climb the Leaning Tower (optional).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet under the arch of Porta Santa Maria in Piazza Daniele Manin. Look for the DiscoveryPisa flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- On the advice of local health authorities all participants will be required to have their temperature taken before the tour starts
- Hand sanitizer is provided
- The activity will now be a small-group experience with a maximum of 10 people in order to respect the distance at least of 1 meter between participants
- Children under 8 are not allowed inside the tower for safety reasons. Persons under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 18 are not permitted drink alcohol
- Shoulders and back must be covered inside of the Cathedral
- Your bags and/or luggage must be stored at the left-luggage office before entering the Leaning Tower
- The tower visit takes about 35 minutes and the climb is 251 steps