Experience the beauty of Glencoe, Fort William, and Glenfinnan Viaduct on a guided day trip from Edinburgh. See the filming sites of many Harry Potter scenes, dramatic Glencoe, and Loch Shiel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside The Ensign Ewart pub, 521-523 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PE, UK.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The Jacobite Steam Train (Harry Potter train) runs until the 28th of October. After that point, you will not be able to see the train on this tour.