See the best of Pittsburgh, ride along scenic river trails, and discover the stories behind the architecture and history of the city on this 3-hour guided bike tour through 4 downtown neighborhoods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
All tours start and end on 1049 Penn Ave, Downtown Pittsburgh, PA 15222. Our local partner, Bike the Burgh, is located in the David Lawrence Convention Center, opposite the Westin Hotel, next to Jimmy John's, right by the protected bike lane.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing and footwear
- This tour is approximately 3 hours long and covers about 7 miles/11km via bicycle
- Children taller than 4'10"/117cm will be given an adult bike
- Children smaller than 44 inches / 112 cm can join the tour in a bike trailer
- Feel free to contact the local partner if any concerns tours are done at a leisurely pace suitable for most fitness levels