Join an exciting bike ride tour around the historic districts of Pittsburgh. Visit local breweries, sample craft beer, and learn about the past, present, and future of beer making in the Steel City.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
When you arrive at the meeting point, look for a white bike in the window.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Every participant will be asked to read and sign a waiver, agreeing to respect and follow the local road laws and to obey posted signage during the entire tour
- If heavy rain is forecasted, a final decision will be made 1 hour before the tour time as to whether the tour will be canceled. In case of light rain, rain ponchos are available
- In case of a less than 24 hours advance notice, you will get a tour credit for use anytime in the future
- Bring your own bike, lock, and helmet to save $10