Learn about the history and significance of this form of pedestrian travel in the Troy Hill and Spring Garden districts. Join this walking journey through some of Pittsburgh's most iconic staircases.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Look for Noble Invention Tours, with a white bicycle in the window.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Keep in mind this tour requires participants to climb up some 150-step staircases and go down flights of 200 steps, occasionally navigating uneven terrain
- The walking distance is approximately 2 miles